Simply put, if you need someone to talk to about your struggle with alcohol or drugs, text.
What kind of “support” is provided?
“Think of it as like a mentor or coach to help you manage your drinking or drug use. Through motivation, support, listening and education I hope to empower you to make the next best step in managing alcohol or drugs in your life. I don’t promote a particular path or way to recovery and will not tell you what to do. You are the expert in your life. Working together, I will assist you in getting clarity into what is needed to manage your addiction, help you make a plan to address it and then put it into action.
This is not treatment or counseling as I will not diagnose or treat an underlying issue such as depression or anxiety or focus on an emotional or psychological pain of the past, but rather encourage and motivate you to seek someone who can treat those issues if present.
Working together, we can sort through all the variables in your life that may be contributing to your alcohol or drug use. Then, through encouragement, guidance and motivation, help you move from this point in your life on to whatever future you may seek – sober.”
Tim has a Masters degree in Counseling and specializes in alcohol and drug addiction and recovery issues. Tim is a Master Addiction Counselor and a National Certified Counselor through the National Board Of Certified Counselors. He is licensed as a professional counselor in the state of Ohio and has over 20 years of experience helping people recover from alcohol or drugs. He is the creator of this site actuallyiwill.org and the app actuallyiWILL. Tim volunteers his time to support you on your journey to recovery.
Tim – (Chat/email support)
Or connect HERE via WhatsApp
What do I text?
- If you need someone to talk to about your struggle with alcohol or drugs, text.
- If you are using drugs or alcohol or thinking about quitting, text.
- If you relapsed, are thinking about relapse or want to talk about relapse prevention, text.
- If you are waiting to enter alcohol or drug treatment, are skeptical of alcohol or drug treatment or have tried many times and ways to quit, text.
- If you have finished treatment or stopped going to treatment and feel stuck, text.
- If you feel you are alone in your alcohol or drug use and don’t know what to do, text.
- If someone you know is struggling with an addiction and want to talk, text.
What we are not
- We are NOT a treatment or counseling center.
- We are NOT AA, NA or recovery group.
- We are NOT a referral service and do not receive any compensation from any treatment center or service.